- Each shop stamps your passport when you visit.
- A fabric has been designed specifically for this year's hop (see it behind my passport).
- Each shop has used this fabric to design a block.
- The block pattern kits include some of the fabrics needed to complete the block.
- You can then join all the blocks you have collected into a quilt.
Easy Peasy! Just go Shopping :)
Ohh, yes, I do spend some money when I do this. But I have found that if I have a fabric theme focus, I don';t go nuts. This year, I will be looking for indigoes and white-on-white fabs. I can't spend too much on that stuff, right?