Sunday, October 28, 2007

Rotary Cutter Case


Going to retreats and sew-ins, I see a lot of different ways other quilters carry their tools. One of my favorites was a little case to carry a rotary cutter in.
This one has enough space to keep your cutter plus a spare pack of blades, and you can change the closure on the pattern to something else, if you like.
Please let me know if you find directions for any other types of cases out on the web- I was only able to find a few!
This is another project for Thrifty Gift Maker hour, a live online chat held at #QuiltChat- all are welcome to join in the fun! (I have lost track a bit, lost count of the time LOL)I host Gift Maker Chat on Sundays @ 7 pm & Mondays @ 10 am EST, but there are usually folks in around the clock.


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Sarah, the rotary cutter case is really cute. Thanks for sharing the link.